Last year we have been especially busy, recording many new sites within the Midlands region.
- We have checked many nest sites and are monitoring threats to peregrines, liaising with the police and other bodies
- A major publicity campaign with the web-site and media coverage
- We have been active in opposing inappropriate development near to peregrines nest sites and preventing (through advice and education) disturbance caused to peregrines through activities such as climbing and abseiling at particular locations.
- Run training courses for professional ecologists from CIEEM (the first such courses for professional ecologists in Great Britain, as far as we know).
- Positive advice and projects to install nesting boxes on tall structures throughout the region.